Friday, September 5, 2014

Standing on the Edge of Summer

Dress: Target | Vest: Thrift Store | Boots: Lola Shoetique | Bag: Charlotte Russe | Bracelet: Charlotte Russe | Lips: Wet & Wild 

     When transitioning to fall, all you have to do is add layers of clothing and a pair of boots. Here, you can see I wore this dress that can be worn during summer or fall. I added a layer of sequins vest I absolutely adored, and my boots. I love that the weather is cooling down now, and I can add light clothing that can still feel cozy. Are you ready for fall? As always, thank you for reading.

xo, Mary

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. So not ready for fall, but I'm sure I'll settle in when it gets cooler! I love that dress, and such gorgeous pictures!

    www.hollandsreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig