Friday, January 23, 2015

Be Fit

Top: Target | Bottoms: Victoria Secret | Shoes: Nike

              Sometimes it's hard for me to find a time to hit the gym or even feel motivated. With my busy schedule (and a handful one year old daughter) I can still managed to work out right outside the comfort of my home. I love that I can even wear this look when I'm running around doing errands. I also love that you can still look stylish when working out. I find when going to the gym and styling up in this look I feel more motivated. What keeps you motivated to work out?


xo, Mary
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. You are my inspiration, I'm forcing myself to start working put again)))

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your workout outfit. I need to start exercising also

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love the color of your top :)
    xoxo,
    snowprincessbella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A pretty sporty look like this is definitely a great motivation! Love the color of your top!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty workout-look, love the light blue shade!!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nike and Victoria Secret = perfection
    Lovely post

    xx
    vanityflows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig