Monday, January 5, 2015

Gold Statement

Top: American Eagle (more colors..) | Bottoms: Papaya | Boots: Forever21 old.. (similar style) | Necklace: Shoptiques (similar style) | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunglasses: 2020ave 

I wore this look yesterday to church. The weather in Florida is extremely warm and cloudy. My favorite about this look is the boots. I found these boots from Forever21 which is almost similar to the Vince Lanie that I've been eyeing for the longest. Since winter in Florida is like summer, I try to dress as if I'm living up north. Soon I'll be back in the cold and visiting Lake Tahoe (super excited). So for now I will be enjoying my stay and keep posting. Thank you so much for stopping by, Happy Monday!


xo, Mary
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Nice look, love the color of the bag!! The necklace is great!

    Rosa
    Styleyourselfinstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!

    meliissale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, so comfy! The gold necklace and the bag are really nice touches to it :)

    I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to keep in touch? xx

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig