Monday, March 9, 2015

Classy Vintage







Dress: similar one | Heels: Steve Madden | Clutch: MSM | Sunglasses: don't remember..

With a blink of an eye, we are already in March! I am so excited that March has finally arrived. I will soon get to see my hubby and daughter again. Unfortunately, this month will also be my last month in Florida. Lately, I realized with the cold weather I have not wore any dresses or skirts. Today, I decided to do a look that is vintage, yet classy. I love the shoulder pads and it has a slit behind the dress that makes it feminine. I also list a few of my favorite dresses below. I hope you all have a great start of the week. Thank you for stopping by!


more dresses..
xo, Mary
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. You look stunning head to toe! Beautiful dress!

    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Mary you reminds me so much of Coco Chanel, here! I love how you combined it with simple sandals and your gorgeous croco clutch (obsessed ;-) with big bags & clutches)! All in all such an elegant look!!!!

    xxx
    JOURNAL OF STYLE

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig