Monday, August 1, 2016

Blue Tie Dye





Dress: Target | Jacket: H&M | Sandals: Tory Burch (similar style different color) | Lips: All Fired Up by Mac

Happy Monday everyone! This look was from weeks ago on Jul 4th and I almost forgot to post it up. This dress is a size small and is non-maternity so it totally works for my 34 weeks belly. I just realized that we are officially in August! Fall is right around the corner and I am inspired to shop for some scarves, cardigan and booties! Also, officially one month (or less) left until we will be a family of four! Although I will be missing this belly but I am also excited to be able to do a lot more without the belly in the way. I hope you enjoy my post on this look. Who else is excited for Fall?! Thank you for following along..






xo, Mary
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Hi Mary!
    You look so chic in this maxi dress! how great that it's not even a maternity dress!

    http://www.districthilo.com

    Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig