Sunday, June 11, 2017

something neutral + a blog makeover

       dress: Target | heels: Target

You guys, I've been abandoning my blog for months now. I miss blogging so much and I am finally getting back to showing you more outfits, any beauty products, and just life in general. And speaking of life here's a little life update since I've been away, my husband has been deployed for 4 months now and I can not wait until he gets back. My son just turned 9 months last week and I can't believe I will be planning his FIRST birthday soon! Also, my daughter will be turning 4 soon right after. It has been a crazy life lately where some days are good and others wishing it gone by quicker. For the past couple of months after having my son I just felt like I've let go of myself. I didn't feel good about myself and the way I've looked and dressing up was the last thing I wanted to do. So I felt like I need to take a long break from posting on social medias overall. I had recently been posting on my Instagram since a long time and want to start posting on my blog again because I feel like it's my free space and I can post whatever I wanted. I also change up the look on my page. What do you think?! I thought it really needed a little make over. So I hope you all enjoyed my look as well as my page. Thank you for stopping by!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great to have you back Mary! Look how much weight you've lost as well!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig